FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE
1. Sticking labels with cautions like TOXIN! CARCINOGEN! CAUSES BIRTH DEFECTS! onto tiny vials of drug samples in the basement of the US Pharmacopoeia.
2. Vassar College Campus Patrol, usually the midnight-4am shift. Learned to tell time by Orion to within 15 minutes. (Hi, cthulhia!)
3. Administrative Assistant. Good thing I'm a good teacher, because I was a terrible secretary.
4. Freshman Composition Instructor at Fair-to-Middling State University
FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Young Frankenstein
4. LoTR (It really is just one big movie. With a lot of bathroom breaks.)
FOUR PLACES YOU'VE LIVED
1. South River, NJ
2. Frankfurt, Germany
3. Seoul, Korea
4. Sagamihara, Japan
FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH (currently on-air)
1. Love to watch?
2. Well, I watch a fair bit of CNN, but not really for love.
3. Does the Weather Channel count?
4. Well, I saw maybe four episodes of House, and I would say that I loved it, except I keep forgetting to watch.
FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Hong Kong
3. St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
4. A six-week Eurail Pass trip through Europe with my sister, before we really became friends--it's amazing we're still alive
FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY
(well, not quite daily)
2. The New York Times
3. Making Light
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS
1. broccoli rabe
4. Could I have a tall, skim, no-whip mocha, extra hot, in a mug for here?
FOUR PLACES YOU'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
4. Calaveras Big Trees State Park